The Ronald McDonal House
The Ronald McDonald House
Helping a sick child fight their illness takes a big enough emotional toll on a family. Adding a financial strain can make it almost too much to bear. RMHC can help address those problems, whether they involve housing that's near a hospitalized child, the expense of staying together in another city, or even getting basic medical and dental care in a vulnerable community. In 2014, RMHC had 300 local Chapters in 60 countries and regions with:
- Ronald McDonald Houses
- Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles
- Grants to non-profit organizations that also focus on the needs of children
- Scholarships to students across the United States
- Chapters around the world creating country-specific programs
Since 1974, RMHC has helped address these needs every day, with 305,000 volunteers and staff members, our connections with medical communities around the world, partnerships with respected companies and our generous donors.
For more information on The Ronald McDonald House, please visit http://rmhccni.org.